With its exotic atmosphere, unique culture and welcoming spirit, Myanmar is an ideal destination to host conferences and events. As development rapidly expands across the country, foreign and local investors gather regularly to make important decisions regarding the country’s link to ecotourism, business development and expansion. As a result, MICE-friendly meeting venues are undergoing construction around the country. Compassionate Travel Myanmar also specialized in MICE services throughout Myanmar. MICE stands for Meeting, Incentive, Conference and Exhibition and is a business related event that brings together Myanmar industry and other local and regional business ventures. We are able to organize Business and Governmental meetings, provide and assist services for those meetings. We conduct Business matching services while giving translation & coordinating lesion services from the Myanmar side. Extended and additional tours are available for those whom will come and attend these MICE events in Myanmar . We can offer in all forms of tours and transportation: seat-in coach tours, train tours, cars tours, boat tours, heritage walking tours and trishaw tours.
Read Our Testimonials Here.
- In 2015 July, we organized a 3-day educational conference for 300 participants at Yangon University in partnership with the Australian Myanmar Institute (AMI), on the topic of “Myanmar and the Sustainable Development Goals”.
- In 2015 November, we organized a 2 day seminar about Transitional Justice by Australia-Myanmar Constitutional Democracy Projects (AMCDP with support from Community of Democracy(CoD). This is another successful conference attended by famous politicians, professionals, ethnic group leaders, community based organizations, researchers and government officials.
- In 2016 October, we will organize a 3 day reunion incentive program for the alumni from South East Asia Leadership Program (SEALA).
- Along with teamwork, integrity, respect and service as our core strengths, we constantly create awareness of changing travel trends among our customers. In these many years of providing travel services, the company has gained satisfied customers being individual travelers or part of large company-corporate.
- In 2016 Novemberr we will also organize three consecutive conferences for Community of Democracy (CoD) and Australia Myanmar Constitutional Democracy Projects (AMCDP) at Yangon, Nay Pyi Daw and Myit Kyi Nar.